The Cleargard Installation Process
- Contact Cleargard and book-in a free quotation.
- A Cleargard representative will inspect your windows, take measurements, make recommendations, and leave an info sample package.
- You will receive a quotation usually within 1 business day.
- Approve quotation and set installation date and time.
- The Cleargard installer will clean the windows and prepare them for the film (you do not need to clean the windows prior to his arrival… all we request is 1 metre of working space in front of each window).
- The installer then rolls the film onto the inside of the glass and removes any application solution with thick rubber squeegees.
- The installer then dries the frames and applies a black structural silicone where applicable.
- Your property is protected!