MESHGARD’s™ design embraces the very essence of elegant simplicity. Sleek, precise lines integrate seamlessly with your home to maximise your view and add value to your home. Australian made from the finest materials available, MESHGARD™ works smarter to offer you the ultimate peace of mind without sacrificing your lifestyle.
MESHGARD™ uses only 316 Grade SS 0.8mm diameter mesh with a weave count of 11, which is finer than typical mesh other security screens brands use and utilises VHB adhesive technology in addition to a wedge based system to retain the mesh. The wedge assembly allows the mesh to be tightened during installation leading to a pleasing taut finish.
The Australian Standards stipulate a range of scientific tests that a security product must pass in order to remain in this class. MESHGARD™ consistently surpasses these standards.
- Knife Shear Test (AS5039 — 2008)
- Impact Test (AS5039 — 2008)
- Anti-Jemmy Test (AS5039 — 2008)
- Pull Test (AS5039 — 2008)
- 10,000 Hour Salt Spray Tests — (AAMA2605-05 Section 7.8.2)
- Cyclone Impact Tested to 30m/s (2011: AS/NZ1170.2)
- Aluminium Frame Tests — (AS/NZS1866:1997 & AS3715 — 2002)
- 6060 T5 powder coated to a minimum thickness of 60um
- Stainless Mesh Tests — (AS3715 — 2002, AAMA2603-05, AAMA2605-05, AS2331/ISO2360, ASTM D794, AS3715, ISO1519, JIS Z2241, ASTM E1086)
MESHGARD’s™ innovative design makes it versatile and functional in a range of environments including:
- Sliding Doors and Windows
- Hinged Doors
- Casement, Awning and Double Hung Windows
- Fire and Emergency Exits
- Pool Fencing
- Outdoor Room Extensions
- Pet Doors
- Cyclone Screens (Region C)
Whether you are seeking secure screening solutions for residential or commercial applications, receive an integrated solution from a MESHGARD™ expert who understands your needs. Contact Cleargard Australia today for a free quote.