Security Film Protection
Complete Protection For Your Home, Family and Business
Window Privacy Film Perth
Bring style, comfort, and security into your property with Cleargard Australia’s glass privacy film. Whether you want to jazz up your interiors, block out the sun’s glare, or simply enhance the privacy of your space, our films offer a cost-effective solution to address each need.
indow Privacy Film for Enhanced Style & Security
With our window privacy film, you don’t need to install new shutters to give your windows a new touch or draw curtains to shield your interiors from prying eyes. Our films are designed with a special coating with impressive patterns to obstruct viewing from outside of your property, while serving as a stunning window décor. Our films also prevent your glass window from shattering easily during break-ins or accidents, providing extra protection for your property.
Sun Control & UV Protection
During summer months, the heat and glare from the sun can be overwhelming, even if you’re indoors. With our privacy window film, you can prevent heat and glare from entering your space and experience high levels of comfort. Our films will block out the UV rays from the sun, while reducing glare to a minimum.
Function and aesthetics — experience the best of both worlds with Cleargard Australia’s privacy films.
Professional Safety Film Installation
Here’s how Cleargard’s streamlined installation process works:
- Contact Cleargard and book-in a free quotation.
- A Cleargard representative will inspect your windows, take measurements, make recommendations, and leave an info sample package.
- You will receive a quotation usually within 1 business day.
- Approve quotation and set installation date and time.
- The Cleargard installer will clean the windows and prepare them for the film (you do not need to clean the windows prior to his arrival… all we request is 1 metre of working space in front of each window).
- The installer then rolls the film onto the inside of the glass and removes any application solution with thick rubber squeegees.
- After the frames are dry, the installer applies a black structural silicone where applicable.
Your property is now protected!